WordPress is noted to have started off as a blogging system but with time it then evolved into a full content management system and a whole lot more. The Marketplace is seen to be making it easy for individuals to be able to install WordPress along with other third-party scripts to their own hosting account.
You simply have to follow one of the two sets of steps that we will provide for you below for you to be able to install WordPress. For starters, you need to access your Bluehost control panel.
- You have to click on the My Sites tab from the side navigation menu that will be to your left.
- You go again and click on the Create Site button.
- There will be new windows that will appear for two highly recommended website builders.
- Click the Start Building button that you will find under the WordPress option.
- You will have to enter the Admin information:
- Site Name: The name that you will enter will be that one that will be then displayed on your site. It is not the URL but it simply is the name that will be used on your site.
- Site Tagline: The tagline should reflect a brief description of your website.
- Advanced tab:
- Email Address: All of your login information will be sent to your email address.
- WordPress Admin Username: You will be entering your own desired login name since it will be your own application.
- WordPress Admin Password: You will have your own desired password for this application. When choosing a password you have to make sure that the one you choose is strong and has lower and upper cases, numbers as well as letters so that no one will be able to guess it.
You will notice that this installer will take a couple of minutes for it to install your application. As soon as this is done:
- You will have to click on the My Site tab that will be from the side navigation menu to your left.
- Hover over the site that you will wish to manage and then click Manage Site.
- You have to click the Website option that you will find on the sub-menu.
- From the WordPress section, you click on the install now button.
- Hover your mouse over the WordPress icon and go ahead and click on the install button.
- Enter the Admin Information.
- Software Setup
- Choose the version that you want to install
- Choose your installation URL
- Site Settings
- You have to choose a site name that will be displayed on your site.
- There should be a brief site description of your website.
- Enable Multisite so that you will be able to enable the multisite option for your WordPress blog.
- Admin Account
- Enter your desired login name
- Put in a strong password that no one will get
- Enter an email address where all your login information will be sent.
- Choose your preferred language
- Select Plugins
- Go to the advanced options
- Select your theme.
- Once you have finished here you will have to click the install button.